2018 Open E-Board Positions
Founders' Day Chair:
- Manages annual Founder's Day luncheon, which includes, but is not limited to: event design, vendor sourcing/negotiations, budget reconciliation, Founder's Day programming and guest speaker(s), event logistics and run of show.
- Works closely with Communications Director to ensure timely deliverability of venue, food, and speaker selection for Save the Dates, invitations, and website registrations.
- Works closely with the President on event programming/ceremonies and special guest recognition.
- Works closely with her Co-chair to ensure cohesiveness and timely delivery of swag bag and raffle donations/items and all event collateral for print and web.
- Assists with securing product/discounts/coupons for VIP Swags and Raffle when needed.
- Should be well versed in event management, with at least 2-3 years experience running and managing events for 200+ persons.
Founders' Day Co-Chair:
- Assists Founder's Day Chair with event design, planning, and day of logistics
- Owns all design/print deliverables: includes, but not limited to; invitations, programs, ceremonies, raffles, etc.. Should have basic understanding of design and Photoshop skills to complete this task satisfactorily.
- Plus: Have used Squarespace and can do minimal web design as well.
- Secures product/discounts/coupons for VIP Swag bag to be sold prior and at event. As well as, secures products for raffle items to be raffled off during the event. Ensures items are on brand for the audience and event.
- Sends the chapter article to the Quarterly Editor at the Executive Office.
- Takes pictures at alumnae events for the local newsletter and the Quarterly.
- Identifies women for Quarterly articles who have received special honors in their careers or communities.