We're thrilled you're eager to make the most of your membership and support our Fraternity and this Alumnae Chapter. There are many ways you can help make our chapter stronger, get involved & make a difference.
- Take a greater role in the chapter by checking out our open executive board positions. The team is always looking to add more outstanding women to lead this chapter. Learn more about open roles today.
- Don't have the extra time but want to make an impact? You still can! We are always looking for the following:
- Alumnae and/or friends of alumnae who would like to promote their product and services through donation items to our event swag bags and raffles. Please email Chapter President, Mary Kelly: email@example.com
- Assistance in procuring or donating silent and live auction items for the local Red Dress Gala event, hosted by Sigma Chapter each year, which supports the UW Medicine and the Alpha Phi Foundation. For more information or to donate please contact Danielle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know a local cause and/or sister in need of some Alpha Phi support? Let us know and we will consider your event for our yearly philanthropy alumnae event.